After we have looked at the initialization process of the Ironkey device, we will dive into Configuration Manager 2012 to prepare the things we need for the provisioning of the Ironkey device with Windows To Go. In this blog we will have a look at the preparations in Configuration Manager.
- Prepare the Ironkey device
- Create a special task sequence for deploying your captured Windows 8.1 image
- Create a prestage media for the task sequence
- Create a Windows To Go creator package
- Update the task sequence to enable BitLocker
- Deploy the Windows To Go creator package and Windows 8.1 task sequence.
Like mentioned in the last blog, since we are going to deploy our Corporate image we already have a task sequence that we are able to use for Windows To Go.
Read the complete blog here: http://configmgrblog.com/2013/12/21/windows-go-ironkey-configmgr-2012-r2-better-together-part-2/