Kelverion have been producing Integration Packs to extend and enhance System Center 2012 SP1 Orchestrator for over 3 years and we now have 15 Integration Packs and utilities to make Orchestrator easier to use but Orchestrator still installs as a blank canvas for you to build your own automations in.
Increasingly companies have been approaching us and saying we need to do this, surely you’ve done this before? Haven’t you got something you have already built we can reuse?
We have therefore identified the top uses cases we are asked for and the functionality our customers have requested and have used our Orchestrator expertise to create a set of Ready Build Runbook Solutions.
The solutions available today are:
- Operations Manager 2012 Connectors
- Operations Manager 2007 to 2012 Connector
- PowerShell Runbooks
- Virtual Machine Lifecycle Solution
- Provision & in-flight management of VMs
- Integration with System Center 2012 & third party tools
- User on-boarding
Our Roadmap of solutions which are in development are:
- CMDB Population & Maintenance
- Automated Patching
- Self – Service Software Provision
- Daily Checks
- Password Reset
To hear the announcement, see the Virtual Machine Lifecycle Solution and to find out how to get access to the solution watch the announcement webinar at:
For more information on our Runbook Solutions visit our website: