I ran into this issue when I was trying to convert one of our existing SSRS software update reports to CM12 R2 by enabling the RBA feature.
Lately, I have become quite adept at converting CM12 SSRS reports for use with RBA in CM12 R2, so after doing a bit of research I discovered that there are a few steps to determine the locale.
By the way, these steps work with both CM12 and CM12 R2.
- Create an internal prompt called locale
- Set the default value to =User!Language
- Add the following T-SQL at the beginning of your query:
Declare @lcid as int
set @lcid = dbo.fn_LShortNameToLCID(@locale)
- Use the @lcid variable anytime you need the locale details.
It’s not obvious, but I made the following screenshot as I was converting one of our software update reports: