During this event you will have access to three sessions, all with live Q & A included (check out the schedule here.) You will learn:
- How to identify the challenges and benefits of implementing a private cloud and the best approach to make the private cloud work for you.
- The difference between cloud computing and virtualization.
- The basic steps involved in building a private cloud.
- Available resources for estimated costs of different cloud computing scenarios.
- How a Transform the Datacenter Immersion (TDI) workshop can guide you on your journey to the Cloud and how a Microsoft and HP private cloud solution can benefit you today.
- The vision of Microsoft and HP for private cloud computing and how they plan to bring the most comprehensive, integrated, and easy to adopt range of solutions to market delivering improved business agility and cost savings to customers.
- How a new Economic Validation Tool built for Microsoft and HP by the Enterprise Strategy Group will provide you with a representative picture of the direct and indirect costs and benefits you should consider when evaluating HP Cloud Solution for Microsoft for a virtual computing infrastructure.
During this event you will hear from Michael Otey (Windows IT Pro), Rod Trent (Windows IT Pro), Vanessa Bucher (Microsoft), Mark Hassall (Microsoft), Paul Gavin (HP), Paul Horn (HP), and Jeff Carlat (HP).
Attend live and you will have the chance to win a $200 Amazon Gift Card – Register Now!