Adaptiva has a webinar coming up on Wednesday, February 27 at 11am (PT) | 2pm (ET). It’s a good ways out, so that gives you plenty of time to plan for it.
Here’s the announcement:
Watch a live demonstration of Adaptiva OneSite on Wednesday, February 27 @ 11am PT | 2pm ET.
- Optimize your network and slash server infrastructure by at least 98%
- Extend the functionality of ConfigMgr 2007 and 2012 SP1 and run it from just ONE site
- Harvest ALL unused bandwidth with ZERO network impact
- Implement faster, more efficient deployments—deliver ANY content, ANYwhere, ANYtime with NO impact to the user or your network
- You’ll see how Adaptiva optimizes network bandwidth.
- Learn about peer-based PXE services, virtual caching and true peer-to-peer content delivery.
- End the hassles of OSD with easier and more efficient migrations.
- Never pull another policy again.
- Easily track the delivery of content with reports directly integrated into ConfigMgr.
Register Today! Space is limited.