For those that attended MMS 2012 or even those that follow all the Microsoft Management Summit coverage here at the MMS community depot, you know (or knew) that MMS 2013 would be in New Orleans, co-located with TechEd 2013. Well, forget all that. MMS 2013 is back in Vegas, April 8th-12th at the Mandalay Bay.
So…yeah. What happened to the whole New Orleans deal? Suffice, for now, to say that there have been a great many things happen in the background since that announcement was made at MMS 2012. I’ll be able to share more later on, but the change back to Vegas for MMS 2013 is solely for System Center customers and the System Center community.
A more formal, official announcement by Brad Anderson will be made in the next day or so. Stay tuned for that.
So…how do you stay in touch to hear more about what’s coming for MMS 2013? There’s a few ways.
- Sign up to receive MMS news & updates
- Subscribe to the MMS 2013 newsletter
- Join the MMS 2013 Community group
- Stay tuned to myITforum (of course)
- Follow MMS 2013 on Facebook
- Follow MMS 2013 on Twitter
- Watch the MMS 2013 Twitter hashtag: #mms2013
myITforum will be there bigger than ever (if you can believe that), so stay tuned. This is going to be the best MMS yet!