another step-by-step, but this time is how to deploy office 2013 using CM12.
This is part 1 of 2. In this post, we’ll prepare the installation files.
1st, you need to download the office 2013 from the net. I downloaded it from the MSDN website and the file name is en_office_professional_plus_2013_preview_x64_916516.exe
1. Extract the source files with the following command en_office_professional_plus_2013_preview_x64_916516.exe /extract:”<PATH>”
2. When the extraction is completed, you’ll get the Files extracted successfully message
3. Use setup /admin to open the Microsoft Office Customization Tool
4. Click Ok to Create a new Setup Customization file
5. On Default File Types, select the option you want. I selected Office Open XML formats
6. Now, navigate to licensing and user interface and check I accept the terms in the license agreement and display level select none
7. If your using KMS, leave use KMS client key, otherwise, select Enter another product key and enter it on Product Key
8. Go to Set feature installation states to configure the software you want to install. I left only Excel, PowerPoint, Office Shared Features, Office Tools and Word
9. Save it where the setup.exe is located. I used the name Of2013Custom.msp
10. Close the Microsoft Office Customization Tool and when requested, click Yes to close
11. If you go to windows explorer, you should see the file you just created