Specifically, Insight Control support has been added for OpsMgr 2012 and VMM 2012. Support for ConfigMgr 2012 is still pending, but it still fully supports ConfigMgr 2007.
The integration page: http://h18013.www1.hp.com/products/servers/management/integration-msc.html
System Center Operations Manager (SCOM) support:
- The HP ProLiant and BladeSystem Management Packs expose the native capabilities of ProLiant and BladeSystem servers and enclosures to help prevent problems from occurring by proactively monitoring and managing hardware health and intelligently responding to hardware events on servers running Windows.
- The HP ProLiant Agentless Management Pack manages the health of ProLiant Gen8 servers without the need for loading OS-based SNMP agents or WBEM providers. It can also be used to monitor the health of servers that do not have an OS yet loaded, as well as ProLiant Gen8 servers running any operating system that has a supported Agentless Monitoring Service (such as VMware ESXi).
- The HP ProLiant Linux and VMware Management Packs provide the ability to monitor hardware health and configuration, as well as to receive HP hardware alerts, on ProLiant servers running Linux and VMware ESX.
- Supports SCOM 2007 and SCOM 2012 for all HP SCOM management packs.
System Center Virtual Machine Manager (SCVMM) support:
- The HP Performance Resource Optimization (PRO) Management Pack reduces unplanned downtime by proactively automating live migration of Hyper-V virtual machines based upon HP pre-failure and predictive hardware alerts from ProLiant servers. Supports SCVMM 2008.
- New HP SCVMM 2012 Integration Kit provides HP WinPE and production drivers for ProLiant servers to assist with OS deployment via SCVMM 2012.
- The HP ProLiant Updates Catalog can be used by SCVMM 2012 to provide simplified Windows driver and firmware updates via a rotating, automated workflow for Hyper-V clusters.
Support for System Center Configuration Manager 2007
System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) support:
- The HP ProLiant Server Operating System Deployment (OSD) feature provides quick and reliable Windows deployment to bare metal HP servers, including pre-deployment hardware and BIOS configuration, and post-OS HP driver and agent installation.
- The HP ProLiant Updates Catalog ensures consistency and maximizes uptime with simplified Windows driver and firmware updates using the HP Service Pack for ProLiant.
- The HP ProLiant Hardware Inventory Tool provides detailed component level inventory of every managed HP Windows server.
- Supports SCCM 2007. SCCM 2012 support is planned for a future release.