ConfigMgr 2012 is added one more additional complexity for the admins like me who are not very SQL savvy.
Edit (17-May-2012) – I’ve also gone through some of the excellent Custom SQL replication reports published in the below blog post.
To help us in SQL replication related issues, Minfang Lu has published a blog post.
Key points to remember while troubleshooting
1. Use Replication Link Analyzer.
2. Check out the Log files – rcmctrl.log, replmgr.log.
3. Check SQL and Run script spDiagDRS to get more information.
4. Troubleshoot the SQL Service Broker.
5. Reinitiate the site data by sending subscription invalid message.