Beta is open!
Application Approval Workflow Solution Accelerator Beta Now Available
Enhance your Application Approval Process
The Microsoft Solution Accelerators team is pleased to announce their latest release –
Application Approval Workflow. It is now available for beta download!
· Join the Application Approval Workflow Solution Accelerator Beta program now. (Windows Live ID required)
When a user requests an application through the Configuration Manager 2012 Software Catalog that requires approval, this approval workflow solution will transform the application request into a Service Manager 2012 Service Request allowing flexible approval lists and activities.
- Sync Configuration Manager 2012 Applications data into Service Manager 2012 CMDB
- Monitor and transport Configuration Manager 2012 Software Catalog requests requiring approval to Service Manager 2012 and open a Service Request
- Return the completed approval workflow status to Configuration Manager 2012 for handling
- Administrators can define and maintain application selection criteria for specific applications or application groups and specific users or user groups
- Track service application requests and view application catalog contents in Service Manager
Extend your application approval process. End users can easily request applications on-demand using the Configuration Manager 2012 Software Catalog directly or via redirection from the Service Manager 2012 Self-Service Portal. Application requests requiring approval will be routed to Service Manager where custom approver lists and activities can be configured based on user and application properties.
Tell us what you think! Test-drive our release and send us your constructive feedback through the Connect site. We value your input; this is the perfect opportunity to be heard. This Application Approval Workflow Solution Accelerator Beta will be available for download until March 31, 2012.
Tell your peers and customers about Solution Accelerators! Please forward this to anyone who wants to learn more about Solution Accelerators.
Already using Solution Accelerators? We’d like to hear about your experiences. Please send comments and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.