SCCM Client Actions Tool version 1.1 has released. Here’s what updated:
- Added stop button to stop the ongoing process.
- Added action "Query update status".
- Added option "saveOnlineComputers" in config.ini to enable saving list of online computers from last session.
- Default value for "LatestClientVersion" set to SP2 R3 (4.00.6487.2157).
- Wuauserv service manual startup mode is considered healthy on Windows 7.
- Errors are now suppressed in checkReleasesRSS().
- Use %TEMP% instead of %windir%\temp\ for any local scripts/files being created with HTA.
- Fixed a bug when specified alternate credentials were not used after running ping action earlier.
- Fixed a bug when process stopped at empty element if such element existed in targets array.
Grab the update: http://sccmcat.codeplex.com/releases/view/83151