What a week in MMS 2012 news! From MMS 2012 selling out to hearing that Brad Anderson may have a tan at this year’s event during his keynotes. MMS 2012 is getting so close and lots of folks are making final preparations. Some are even thinking about what to pack and what to wear.
It’s going to be a great event. I have a lot more to comment on, but may have to wait until later on as we’ve just gotten Tornado warnings for our area.
With that…I’ll leave you with the past week’s news:
- MMS 2012: Community stuff so far
- MMS 2012: If you pay more than $15.73 from the airport to the Venetian, you’re paying too much
- Master Social Networking for MMS 2012
- BREAKING NEWS: General attendee registration for MMS 2012 is now sold out!
- How non-attendees can still participate in MMS 2012
- More on the On-demand MMS 2012 sessions
- MMS 2012 Session template finally launches, here’s a preview
- Interactive Map of Las Vegas for MMS 2012
- Route map and Schedule for public transportation at MMS 2012
- MMS 2012 cost-savings tip: Ride the Monorail
- What will Brad Anderson be talking about at MMS 2012?
- Wake up to another side of Vegas at MMS 2012
- General MMS 2012 registrants get ready!