I’m trying to come up with the best way of communicating just how busy this past week has been from a MMS 2012 perspective. Frankly, it wears me out just trying to come up with something. So, let’s just dig in a bit.
The session numbers have stabilized at 169 after volleying back and forth over the 160 line several times this week. However, that number will increase dramatically soon.
We are very, very close to selling out the conference. I know, I know – I keep saying that – but it’s true. The MMS folks are busy now identifying those internal individuals who are required for MMS attendance and those that are not, so that actual attendees can get first dibs.
Not mentioned in this past week’s news, but definitely newsworthy because the question just keeps coming up…yes, Michael Schultz will be presenting at MMS 2012. He’s not listed in the session catalog yet, but he will show up there very soon. A lot of you can breath a bit easier.
Next week, we’ll have a bunch of news, so stay tuned. There are a lot of things that we usually can’t talk about until deadlines, goals, and milestones are met. Next week, expect to see some monumental things happen, particularly concerning features on CommNet, but also some really cool, unique community items we’ll be managing, participating in, and providing for MMS 2012.
With all that, here’s what transpired during the past week:
- Be popular at MMS 2012: ZoomIt for your presentations
- MMS 2012 Session levels explained
- PowerPoint deck for MMS 2012 speakers
- MMS 2012 session list is disappearing
- Certification Exams and training available at MMS 2012
- Can’t find the MMS 2012 Session Catalog?
- The Microsoft Management Summit community email list
- Special MMS 2012 edition of Edge with Brad Anderson
- Brad Anderson says only 10% MMS 2012 capacity left!
- More than a hint, MMS 2012 is nearly sold out
- MMS 2012 Schedule Builder schedule
- Twitter Army III, MMS 2012 edition
- Vote for, or submit, a BOF topic for MMS 2012
- MMS 2012 more prominent, Twitter monitoring page added
- Friday Fun Post: MMS 2012 brings a new adventure