If you were thinking of taking off early for the Thanksgiving holiday, think again. Microsoft has delivered the fix for the problem it introduced in November updates that caused dot matrix printers to stop working (covered HERE).
Release on November 21, 2017, the fix is issued as KB4055038 and solves the problem for the following previously released updates:
- 2017-11 Monthly Rollup – KB4048958
- 2017-11 Security-only update – KB4048961
- 2017-11 Monthly Rollup – KB4048957
- 2017-11 Security-only update – KB4048960
- 2017-11 Monthly Rollup – KB4048959
- 2017-11 Security-only update – KB4048962
Looking for an awesome, no-nonsense technical conference for IT Pros, Developers, and DevOps? IT/Dev Connections kicks off in Dallas, Texas in 2018!