MDM Self Service Portal is a Web-based interface that lets users manage their Windows powered mobile devices in an MDM system. On this portal, users can enroll their Windows powered mobile devices, monitor enrollment status, and wipe managed devices that they no longer want or that are no longer in their possession.
To learn more about MDM, see System Center Mobile Device Manager TechCenter.
Web Client Prerequisites:
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2 x64 Edition; Windows Server 2008
Users must have the following software installed in order to access MDM Self Service Portal:
• Internet Explorer 6 with the latest service pack, or Internet Explorer 7 MDM Self Service Portal Prerequisites
• 64-bit versions of Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2 or later
• Windows Server 2003 or a later version of Windows Server-based operating system native domains
• Internet Information Services (IIS) 6.0
• ASP.NET 2.0
• .NET Framework 2.0
• Windows PowerShell 1.0
• Active Directory
• Windows Installer 3.1
• Microsoft System Center Mobile Device Manager 2008