The Software Updates Synchronization SuperFlow is a dynamic, interactive dataflow model that provides all of the information needed to understand the software updates synchronization process in Configuration Manager 2007. The SuperFlow also provides an animation for the process and resource files and links that provide information related to the process.
For many enterprise products, technical flowcharts can be an invaluable tool for IT Professionals to help them understand a feature or process within the product and to help them troubleshoot issues that might occur. The SuperFlow is a new concept that takes a technical flowchart to the next level by providing the following:
The SuperFlow interactive flowchart provides:
- General and in-depth technical information about each step in the process.
- Sample log files, status messages, including sample log file entries, procedures to accomplish tasks, troubleshooting information, and more!
The SuperFlow animation provides:
- A visual representation for the steps in the SuperFlow process.
- A detailed description for each step in the SuperFlow process.
The SuperFlow resources provides:
- Links to internal resources such as the detailed dataflow for the process, sample log entries for the end-to-end process, verification checklists, etc.
- Links to external Web resources that provide more information about the product and SuperFlow process
Adobe Flash Player 9
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003
Recommended display resolution of 1280x1024