The Exchange Server 2003 Management Pack monitors the performance and availability of Exchange Server 2003 systems. It can also issue alerts for possible configuration problems Availability and performance monitoring is done using synthetic transactions. In addition, the Management Pack collects Event Log alerts and provides associated knowledge articles with additional user details, possible causes, and suggested resolutions. The Management Pack discovers and monitors the individual server components and functional areas on an Exchange Server 2003 server.
Feature Bullet Summary:
This management pack monitors Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 and includes monitors and rules to track performance, availability, and reliability of Exchange core components and functionality.
- MAPI, OWA, OMA, EAS synthetic logon transactions
- Mail flow synthetic transaction
- Monitoring using Self-Tuning Thresholds
- Comprehensive performance metric collection
- 1000+ Event rules with associated knowledge
- Database status
- Database size
- Mailbox statistics
- Public folder statistics
- Message tracking log statistics
- Exchange and related OS Service monitoring
- Configuration monitoring
- Topology discovery of Exchange deployment