This week I imported the virtual management pack in our opsmgr. Now I wanted to see my Opmsgr reports from my vmm 2007 console.
Based on the info on technet this is the procedure the configure your vmm for reporting:
Use the following procedure to enable reporting in Virtual Machine Manager after you deploy the Server Virtualization Management Pack for System Center Operations Manager 2007, set up your report server in Operations Manager, and have the Operations Manager administrator add you to the Report Operator role in Operations Manager. For more information about deploying the Management Pack, see Setting Up Reporting.
Until you perform this procedure, Reporting view is not displayed and reports are not available in the Virtual Machine Manager Administrator Console.
To enable reporting in Virtual Machine Manager
1. In Administration view, click Settings in the navigation pane, and then, in the results pane, click Reporting Settings.
2. In the Actions pane, under Settings, click Modify.
3. To enable reporting, in the Reporting Settings dialog box:
a. Select the Enable reporting check box.
b. Specify the URL for the Operations Manager report server in the following format: http://<OpsMgrReportServer>/reportserver, where <OpsMgrReportServer> is the name of your report server and /reportserver is the default name of the report server virtual directory.
4. To add Reporting view to the Administrator Console, close and reopen the console.
5. To display Reporting view, click the Reporting button beneath the navigation pane.
6. To display the Virtual Machine Manager reports, click Reports in the navigation pane.
The results pane lists the Virtual Machine Manager reports. If you do not see any reports, you might not have been added to the Report Operator role in Operations Manager. Contact your Operations Manager administrator to arrange this.
Read the complete post at http://scug.be/blogs/scvmm/archive/2008/08/16/how-to-enable-reporting-in-virtual-machine-manager-2007.aspx