Collection Commander for Configuration Manager 2012
A first beta of Collection Commander for Configuration Manager 2012 is now published on http://cmcollctr.codeplex.com. Collection Commander for CM12 is an extended version of the recently released Patch Monitoring Tool for CM12.
It does use the SCCM Client Center Automation Library (which requires WinRM) as core, but can also run custom powershell commands against multiple systems. If you are missing some commands, please report your wishes on the project page.
Installing the CM12 Console Extension (right click option):
- run "CMCollCtr.exe /Install" to install the right click option
- right click a Collection in CM12 and select "Collection Commander...", or copy and paste computernames on the tool.
- the tool will automatically ping all systems and check for pending reboot etc.
- select one or multiple rows and right click to get the option to "Run powershell code..."
- select a Powershell command from the template list or write your own command
- ... the Powershell result will be retunred to the "StatusMessage" column.