SCCM Client Center 188.8.131.52 released
Thanks to Mark Whitte for reporting and fixing!!! some Issues on SCCM Client Center (the one for SCCM 2007).
Version 184.108.40.206 includes the following changes:
- Bug: Slp doesn't clear after connecting to a computer/new computer
- Bug: Getting services can be called multiple times.
- Bug: Getting Execution history over Remote registry sometimes fails (seen with
127.0.0.1 connections)->Add more meaningful message to error showing that the RemoteRegistry Service
needs to be running
- Bug: The Show advertisement button should clear the lower detail pane
- Bug: The Show execution history button should clear tool tip at start
- Bug: When connection fails the connected button should not read connected
(happens if a successful connection was previously established)
- Bug: Show schedules is slow to start. Looks like the first time we check if
64bit it takes a long time to determine, subsequent checks are cached.
- Feature Request: Can the about box show in the taskbar?
- Feature Request: Add more columns to Process View
- Feature Request: Make Process View filterable
- Feature Request: Add branch distribution support
The MSI on http://sourceforge.net/projects/smsclictr/ is updated and includes the latest Version.
For existing Installations, an update can be downloaded from: http://smsclictr.sourceforge.net/update/
And a final Note: The CM12 Version is growing at http://sccmclictr.codeplex.com/... please place your feature requests (or vote on existing requests) and Issues on the project page.