Jalasoft released Xian Wings support for iPhone® and iPad® platforms
Houston – February 1st, 2011
- Today, Jalasoft released Xian Wings support for iPhone and iPad platforms. Xian Wings is a smartphone application which provides users with an easy access to system states, real time alerts, performance graphs, tasks and much more. Wings provides a useful tool for system administrators who would prefer to always be on top of any developing issues. With this amazing product you will never miss a thing, having the Operations Manager console available for you anywhere you go and at any time of the day.
"Xian Wings makes life much easier for Admins who have to manage the health of their environment 24 x 7," says Jeff Pollard, Jalasoft Sr. Business Strategist. "With Wings, IT guys have the power to stay on top of unexpected issues without having to be glued to their office desks. Thanks to the new Wings App for iOS 4, IT administrators can now do all of this through a native app on their iPhone or iPad."
Here are some of the many benefits that Wings offers to system administrators:
- Reduce system downtime and costs by responding to alerts as they happen.
- Manage system status and alert notifications.
- Graph performance data to help with system diagnostics.
- Receive real time alerts, add comments and reassign them to the appropriate person.
- Execute repair and diagnostic tasks available in Operations Manager .
"Wings works! It’s as simple as that. It’ll be like you never left the office" says Jalasoft CTO Davor Pavisic. "Wings is a mobile solution created to provide critical information to system administrators while presenting a series of ways to investigate problems and potentially solve them, without having to leave the comfort of your house.
Demos for Wings will be available in the Jalasoft Booth at the Microsoft Management Summit in Las Vegas from March 21st to March 25th. More information, including a video demo of the product, can be found at:
Jalasoft provides advanced systems management solutions for the heterogeneous computing environment. Xian Network Manager Io, in combination with Microsoft System Center Operations Manager or Microsoft System Center Essentials, is designed to proactively monitor and manage critical infrastructure components such as network devices and UNIX servers to increase availability and accelerate problem.