Deployment Fundamentals: Deploying Windows clients using MDT 2010 Lite Touch (Volume 1) - By Johan Arwidmark, Mikael Nyström
If you want to know how to deploy Windows 7, and content based on reality is more important than fancy poetry, we guess you found the right book. This book covers end to end deployment, inventory, applications (even ugly ones), real drivers, real hardware, real problems, real network environments and of course, real solutions. We will take you on a journey that covers MAP, ACT, WAIK, MDT and WDS. We will show you how to upgrade your skills so you too can take advantage of really knowing how to deploy Windows 7.
Discover how to
- Plan and prepare for a Windows 7 migration
- Inventory hardware and applications, mitigate application compatibility issues
- Create a rock solid deployment solution based on MDT 2010 Lite Touch
- Create hardware independent images , find, extract, and inject drivers
- Extend MDT 2010 with SQL databases, custom scripts and advanced rules
- Install applications unattended, assign applications and settings dynamically
- Customize and configure USMT 4.0.
- Troubleshoot MDT 2010 Lite Touch
Check it out:
Deployment Fundamentals- Deploying Windows clients using MDT 2010 Lite Touch (Volume 1)