I’m finally done with my MDT 2010 Deployment CD…
After spending a good few hours about every evening for more than three weeks now, I'm truly excited to bring you the MDT 2010 and ConfigMgr 2007 SP2 version of my free Deployment CD. Version 2.0 if you will.
This second Deployment CD has the following detailed Step-by-step Guides and Video Tutorials:
MDT 2010 Lite Touch Deployments (deployment without ConfigMgr 2007 SP2 R2, just the free tools)
- LTI01 - Installing the server for MDT 2010 Lite Touch
- LTI02 - Creating a Windows 7 reference image using Lite Touch
- LTI03 - Deploying a Windows 7 image using Lite Touch
- LTI04 - Dynamic Settings, creating and using the deployment database
MDT 2010 Zero Touch Deployments (deployment with ConfigMgr 2007 SP2 R2)
- ZTI01 - Installing the server for MDT 2010 Zero Touch and ConfigMgr 2007 SP2
- ZTI02 - Creating a Windows 7 reference image using ConfigMgr 2007 SP2
- ZTI03 - Deploying a Windows 7 image using ConfigMgr 2007 SP2
- ZTI04 - Dynamic Settings, creating and using the deployment database
- E01 - New features in MDT 2010
- E02 - Upgrading MDT 2008 to MDT 2010
- E03 - Migrating Windows XP to Windows 7
1. Please send me feedback - What's good, What's bad, What's missing, Whatever...
2. Spread the word about these guides in the community and with friends, send people to the www.deploymentcd.com site, so that they can sign up for their very own (free) copy.
3. Register for a free download at www.deploymentcd.com
Regards / Johan