This free Solution Accelerator collects and monitors operational measurements for your line of business (LOB) applications. Its graphical dashboard makes it easy to keep tabs on service availability and performance, letting you:
- Spot trends in service availability and performance
- Head off problems before they occur
- Reduce costs by streamlining IT operations
This new version of the Service Level Dashboard uses System Center Operations Manager as the engine, and Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 as its presentation platform to track and report service levels on a near real-time basis. The Dashboard now tracks additional metrics for service level compliance, including mean time to repair (MTTR), mean time between failures (MTBF), and application service level trends. Its SharePoint-based authentication lets you create individual Dashboards by department, so you can easily track service levels for different groups in the organization.
Try it Now!
- Join the Service Level Dashboard 2.0 Beta on Microsoft Connect as part of the System Center Operations Manager Beta Program (you’ll need your Microsoft Live ID).
- Already using SCOM 2007 R2 Release Candidate 1? Click here to start.
- NOTE: You can access the beta on Microsoft Connect, where you will first need to fill out a nomination survey. Once you've completed the survey, you will see the Operations Manager beta connections page, which provides links and instructions for downloading.