Live Mesh expanding later today
The Live Mesh team is pleased to announce the release of our next update, available later today. We are making Live Mesh available to more people and we've greatly streamlined the sign-up process. We've also made a number of general performance improvements.
- Raised the limit on the total number of customers we'll allow to access the Live Mesh Tech Preview.
- Expanded availability: you can sign up directly, with no waiting list, if your country/region is the United States, United Kingdom, Australia, or New Zealand.
- Removed the limit on the number of Live Mesh invitations you have. Invite new friends and family members to the Live Mesh Tech Preview.
- For our customers in countries/regions other than those above, we've greatly simplified the waiting list process. You no longer need to sign up through Microsoft Connect. You can sign in with your Windows Live ID on www.mesh.com, click Sign Up, and you'll automatically be notified once Live Mesh is available in your country/region.
- Improved the performance of peer-to-peer synchronization.
- General performance improvements.