Web Essentials aka Web Remote Tools v4
Can you please review these requirements for the portable console. Listed below is a ranking of customer requirements for the portable console that I’ve put together based on some earlier feedback. How would you rank these items yourself? Secondly if you feel that something is missing from this list, please add to it.
Portable Console Customer Requirements
(1 is most important, 8 is least important)
1. Ease of use
2. Remote access (web app)
3. Improved installation/update experience
5. Improved performance
6. Faster load time
7. Security: predefined roles
8. Collection Wizard
Next for the scenarios, please review and add/remove anything else that you see as a possible use of the Portable Console.
Scenarios for Portable Console:
·Service Desk - handle daily activities like advertising applications
·View report/status information
· Updating collections
· Remote Control for remediation
· Installing a package
Here's a few questions I'm looking for answers to better improve this application:
1. What are some of the major pain points that the customers are experiencing in this area. What problems are they trying to fix?
2. What scenarios are they using the portable console?
3. Did they need remote access? How remote? Anywhere from the intranet? Or was even a wider access point required; internet kiosks/café? How important is remote access?