Responsible for activities associated with the analysis, development, test and implementation of new software application packages or major enhancements to existing software applications. Specifically:
· Assist developers, analysts, and designers in the development of new software programs and applications.
· Assist in the preparation and documentation of program requirements and specifications.
· Write, translate, and code software programs and applications according to specifications.
· Run and monitor software performance tests on new and existing programs for the purposes of correcting errors, isolating areas for improvement, and general debugging.
· Administer critical analysis of test results and deliver solutions to problem areas.
· Position also carries support activities, including assignment and delivery of support tickets and carrying a remote pager for off-hours support need.
· IBM AS400 (iSeries) experience.
· Strong working knowledge of ILE RPG and CL programming language a must.
· CMS, SEQUEL, SQL, EDI, EXTOL, JDE experience very helpful but not required.
· Hands-on software troubleshooting experience.
· Ability to conduct research into software-related issues and products.
· Highly logical, self motivated, keen attention to detail.
Interested parties can send their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org