All kinds of great things happen on the Friday after the closing party. If you're a Friday skipper, or a late sleeper, or an early flyer, definitely work things out for next year so you don't miss valuable sessions. Here's a small sample of what you missed:
- Troubleshooting MDT.
- Troubleshooting Common Issues with Ops Mgr 2007
- SCCM 2007 client troubleshooting - Our very own Angie Stahl presented this session in the 8:30 time slot - It may be tough enough to get up to make the 8:30 session - just imagine having to PRESENT at the 8:30 time slot on Friday! She did a great job - if you didn't attend you also missed a quick demo of the SCCM Unhealthy Client Troubleshooter!
- PowerShell for Scripting Wizards! - I attended this session - and I must say, it was definitely for wizards (I don't exactly fit into that category, but it was well worth my time). I managed to keep up through 2/3rds of it. .. .but then Bruce Payette took it to a whole new level - very interesting stuff - very powerful! Jeffrey Snover, Bruce Payette, and Don Jones presented during this session. Here are a few of the things I learned:
- CTP2 is available.
- Don Jones has some great example code from his book.
- Sapien Forms Designer - currently in Beta - it's a free download for registered owners of PrimalScript. Forms Designer gives you an IDE that you can create forms visually, then copy the code into your PowerShell script, making it much easier to build forms for PowerShell.
- Paul Thomsen's "Going Big With SCCM 2007" - I'm sorry I missed this one - but I hope to see a .wmv available for it soon!
- Tools and Best Practices for Authoring Ops Mgr Management Packs.
- SCCM and NAP
- SCCM and Asset Intelligence 1.5
- SCMDM 2008
- and many many more!
And don't forget Lab Time! Labs were open! You could spend the morning catching up on those labs that you didn't have time to attend to during the week.