Wednesday, August 10, 2011 7:51 AM
Adobe August 2011 Black Tuesday Overview - SANS Internet Storm Center
Although none of us seems to have seen any warning, Adobe has released 5 bulletins today.
These update Adobe products to the following versions:
- Adobe Shockwave Player 18.104.22.1689
- Flash Media Server 4.0.3 (or 3.5.7 if you are using 3.x)
- Adobe Flash Player
- Android 10.3.186.3
- Windows, OS X, Solaris, Linux 10.3.183.5
- Adobe Air 2.7.1
- Photoshop version is not changed by the update.
- Robohelp version is not changed, but version 22.214.171.1242 is not vulnerable.
Overview of the August 9th 2011 Adobe Patches.
Please note that adobe is at the time of writing inconsistent in the
CVE names they fixed (CVE-2010-XXXX vs CVE-2011-XXXX), I've tried to
guess the right ones, but we won't know for sure till the CVE databases
are up to date.
This is an effort to try to structure the non-microsoft patches more
or less in a familiar format on Black Tuesday, depending on the amount
of available information available we can have more or less columns. Do
let us know what you think of it!
Swa Frantzen -- Section 66