Trying to give something back to the Community...
In case you missed Carol’s post on the ConfigMgr Writers blog on the 4th December, the Documentation Team have released a couple of updates to the ConfigMgr documentation.
The first is the documentation that’s been updated since R2 was released back in August (seems like yesterday), a list of which you can find in the What's New in the Configuration Manager Documentation Library for December 2008 link.
But no that’s not all.
As a result of customer issues from the forums the Doc Team have updated the following topics:
· How to Configure the WSUS Web Site to Use SSL
· Ports Used in Software Updates
· How to Configure the Active Software Update Point Component to Use an NLB Cluster
Then there’s also this couple of new additions:
· Creating Custom Reports by Using Configuration Manager 2007 SQL Views
· Configuration Manager 2007 Client Status Reporting
Don’t forget you can provide feedback to the documentation by simply emailing it to SMSDocs@Microsoft.com or your friendly neighbourhood MVP (that’s me), is more than happy to pass anything along.
Read the complete post at http://wmug.co.uk/blogs/cliffs_blog/archive/2008/12/18/configmgr-december-update-to-the-configmgr-documentation.aspx