Hotfix Rollup 1 for Microsoft SoftGrid 4.2
Microsoft has released the Hotfix Rollup Package 1 for SoftGrid 4.2, which can be found at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/941408.
This cumulative update for SoftGrid v4.2 provides the latest updates to SoftGrid 4.2. In addition to stability improvements, this update contains the following changes:
• Improvements to the package upgrade when you import upgraded sequencings into the SoftGrid Server Management Console snap-in.
• Improvements to the package downgrade operation.
• Improvements to nonpaged pool usage when you sequence large applications.
• Improvements when you sequence applications that use both the Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 and the .NET Framework 2.0.
• Improvements to command-line parameter handling of virtualized child processes.
This update also provides the following new capabilities:
• Support for the MSI Utility for Microsoft Application Virtualization.
• Support for SoftGrid Server components that run under WOW64 in 64-bit versions of Windows.