Ian Blyth has created an Excel spreadsheet to help calculate possible sizes for your Operations Manager databases based on the size estimation figures from Cameron Fuller.
The original article can be found HERE
The Excel Spreadsheet can be downloaded HERE
nWorks have just released their Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007. The nWorks Management Pack provides excellent granular monitoring of VMWare environments and the visualisation of the components in OpsMgr is well laid out.
Check it out here: http://www.nworks.com/vmware/index.php
The Operations Manager Backwards Compatibility MP has been updated to resolve a number of issues and can be downloaded from the following location:
The details are as follows:
· Updated MOM 2005 Backwards Compatibility MP (6.0.5000.12)
· Updated System Center Internal Library MP (6.0.5000.16)
· Updated System Center Core Monitoring MP (6.0.5000.16)
· New Backward Compatibility Threshold monitoring type using in Converted MOM 2005 MPs which exposes Threshold values as overrides
· Fixes to the Backward Compatibility Cluster discovery to address problem with converted MPs that monitor clustered Applications
· Fixes conversion issue with MOM 2005 Windows Service rules using wildcards to match on Service names